Ingredients Optimum Nutrition:
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
SPOON STIRRED: 100% Whey Gold Standard™ is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard™ to a glass filled with of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard™ to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. TIP: Mixing one scoop with nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
Here you can find Optimum Nutrition 2 lbs