The Muscletech Platinum Whey advantage
Platinum 100% Casein is powered with incredibly high doses of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine (a powerful anti-catabolic amino acid), and essential amino acids (amino acids your body needs).
Our formula provides a massive 4 g dose of glutamine and glutamine precursor in each scoop – far more than you’ll find in inferior protein sources. What’s more, each scoop provides your body with 5.2 g of BCAAs – that’s more than you’ll find in most BCAA products, let alone a protein powder! If that’s not enough, each scoop of Platinum 100% Casein provides over 10,000mg of essential amino acids – try getting that from one of those “other” protein powders.
BIOACTIVE FRACTIONS OF PLATINUM 100% WHEY
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!*
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.*
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.*
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.*
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.*
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
Directions For Platinum 100% Whey: Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program.
1-4 days delivery.